Blog 1. A country I would like to visist

Hello everyone! Today I'll be writing about a country I would like to visit. If I ever had the opportunity to travel to another country I definitely would choose Italy, here I am going to explain the reasons.


On first place is the architecture, Italy have a lot of monuments, some like the coliseum in Roma, the Pisa tower and the Duomo in Milan. I'd love to explore the different architectonic styles like romanic, gothic, byzantine and others, and also review again the history that them contain.





Another great reason are the museums, in Italy are so many museums, in some of them are the most recognized masterpieces of the renaissance and baroque artists. Those artworks are a big reference for the majority of visual artists and an important part of art history. On them I learn a lot and being able to see them in person would completely change the perspective I have of them.



There's also the language, I have been interested in Italian for a long time, I think that listen to it constantly and having the opportunity of talking with native speakers would motive me practice it and learn more.



And the last but not least would be the food. Italian food is known everywhere and is the favorite of many people, including me, that's why I'd love to try the different traditional foods in their country of origin, some like different types of pasta, pizza, and desserts.



And that's it, thank you for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog 2. The Best holiday

Blog 3. My dream job