Blog 2. The Best holiday

 Hello everyone! Today I'll be writing about the best holiday I ever had. 



Mine was in 2017, I went with my cousin to the national park Radal siete tazas, located in Molina, Maule. The park is know for the different waterfalls, those are Velo de la novia, Siete tazas and Salto la leona, the two first have a balcony, but the only able to swim is Salto la leona. 

One of the activities were trekking, the park have several trails for tour, so we walked visiting the different balconies, ending in Salto la Leona waterfall where we rest and swim.



We stay in a camping near by the park, there we set out tent and do another activities like cooking outdoors and playing board games in the afternoons. We also went to a near river, there the water was very cold given that it comes direct from the Andes mountain.




I went there to experience a camping trip for the first time, and there was also a challenge to disconnect from the nature so we don't use our phones during the trip. I had a really good time, the place was beautiful and I was capable to enjoy the nature and relax.

And that's it, thank you for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog 1. A country I would like to visist

Blog 3. My dream job